Covid-19 Prevention Policy
We all want to stay safe from Covid-19. At Hemp & Company we can assure our customers that we are taking their safety seriously.
- Our products are stored in a facility without public access.
- Handlers wear masks and gloves when handling your purchase.
- Our shipping handlers maintain a small bubble of contact recommended by our Provincial Government.
- B.C. has very low rates of Covid-19
- Items are packaged in previously sealed fresh unbleached tissue and wrapped in waterproof bio-degradable bags that are bio sourced from vegetable materials.
- Even though it is difficult to contract Covid-19 by touch, as an added precaution we recommend waiting 24 hours after delivery to handle your package.
- Returns will be examined 24 hours after delivery.
- We cannot be responsible for the actions of our shippers but for more information you can go to https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/our-company/news-and-media/corporate-news/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.page
- We have extended out return policy to accommodate the delays caused sometimes by Covid-19. If you were ill during that time we will extend the return time with proof of illness.